Travelling and planning holiday destinations every now and then is not always just for luxury. For many people, it is an essential activity to understand other cultures, know more people, explore beautiful places, and create experiences and memories. Others travel to look for themselves and find inner peace. Whatever is the purpose, spending holidays in other places is beneficial in so many ways check out below a list of must see places.
10 Must see Places before You Die
Various website are offering package holiday deals making it easier for everyone to book their holiday destinations almost anywhere in the world. There are plenty of awesome places for us to explore. Hence, here is 10 must see places before we die.
- Vatican City – regardless of your religion or even if you don’t have one, the holy streets of Vatican City touch the human spirit. Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica are among the must visit places here. It’s not necessary for you to believe in anything divine, but you can appreciate the force of human faith and the beauty it creates.
- Machu Picchu, Peru – is included in the Seven Wonders of the World. Machu Pichu is also known as the “Lost City of Incas” and has one of the most mystical peeks on Earth.
- Venice, Italy – bewitches travellers of its history, romance, and vibrant Italian culture. Its charm attracts mostly couples and the hopeless romantics.
- The Great Wall of China – being one of the few evidence of humanity visible form space, the structure deserves a visit from travellers.
- Niagara Falls, New York – attracts millions of tourists annually. It is not only home to known falls; it is also a place rich in culture, history, shopping, outdoor life, and adventure.
- Paris – walking around Paris will let a person learn its lessons, history, and beauty. You can view elegant buildings, riverside vista, and visit the Eiffel Tower. Indeed, Paris is one of the most beautiful cities on Earth.
- Bali, Indonesia – is the perfect place for those who are after spiritual retreats. They can find relaxation and peace while learning Asian culture and history. They can visit various temples. One can enjoy the sun and the sand in this tropical setting or explore spectacular mountain scenery.
- Maldives – gives you the ultimate island experience. It offers the most personal escapes in the world – a place that truly defines paradise. It is home to world’s best beaches. Package holidays in Maldives usually include hotel accommodations, wellness centres and spa treatments, and use of recreational facilities.
- Geneva – is one of the most important cities in the world in terms of politics and economy. It is one of Europe’s priciest and rarest breeds of city. You can find numerous libraries, monuments, opera, and museums in this city reflecting Europe’s rich culture and history.
- Cairo, Egypt – is home to Giza’s famous pyramids and sphinx. The city’s main museum exhibits priceless wealth of Egypt’s ancient antiquities.
Whether you already planned your holiday destinations or on last minute holidays; consider going to these must see places for a variety of experience and travel memories.