Holidays and vacations are getting near. This is the perfect time for you, your friends, and loved ones to plan for your holiday destinations and make the most of your holiday. You will also have plenty of opportunities to have that fancy selfies to share with the world.
How to Take Perfect Holiday Selfies
Taking selfie is one the most popular activity nowadays. You can take a photo of yourself whether you are using a high-end camera or cameras from mobile phones. Social networking sites are flooded by these selfie pictures from ordinary people to celebrities and even politicians. However, selfie-snapping is an art, and there are things you should consider capturing that perfect holiday selfie. Below are some tips to get you started with.
- Use phones with dual front-rear camera – it’s best to take pictures with top compact cameras. However, they may not always be available. One can use dual front-rear camera phones instead of using a regular camera where you are blindly aiming the camera at you and hoping for the best shot. Also, be sure that your camera phone is set in the best light.
- Search for the right look – style yourself in a way that you are natural, comfortable, and appropriate. A touch of light make up combined with the right outfit will do. Avoid taking selfie in the bathroom! Most people nowadays commit this mistake. No one would take a memorable holiday selfie in the bathroom.
- Find your angles – spend some time finding your best angles with mobile phones or cameras. There are angles that are most flattering for you and can display your features and best assets well. A tip from professional models; hold the camera slightly above and tilt it down at about a 45 degree angle. It also helps to zoom your lens out, not in. All your flaws will stick out with a super close up shot.
- Good lighting – depending on how you would want your selfie to look, you can take a picture with a gorgeous sunlight or from a romantic lighting using top compact cameras. However, it is not advisable to take holiday selfies in a room with fluorescent lighting or it will emphasise the dark circles under your eyes.
- Use a good filter – there are several apps available like Instagram. It is now relatively easy to add some filter to your Holiday selfies and helps prefect the tone you are trying to achieve. You can also add some artistic flourishes.
Make your Holiday Selfies Memorable
These tips for capturing memorable selfies in your chosen holiday destinations can improve those self pictures. It’s better to include the element of festivity as well. A symbol or object that best represents your holiday vacation Whether you are a celebrity, a social media junkie, or a self- confessed selfie obsessed, we all have the common goal of taking that selfie perfectly and make special memories. You can also try group Holiday selfies! Incorporate other people in your pictures as they reflect the mood of the moment. This is also the best way for you to have a remembrance with the people you love.